Friday, August 25, 2006

Diving IN!!

Being that this is my last year, I expect a lot of things. I find the new virtual studio an interesting concept and I am prepared to challenge myself to make the situation beneficial and to also examine alternate means of communication. I took this studio primarily to further develop my skills in a digital environment and to communicate those ideas in an effective manor in precise graphic representations. I think this class will revolve around new technology, and I hope to integrate both that and other forms of media to materialize my ideas into something powerful.

These past few years have taken me a long way in my concept of design and exploration. My semester studying abroad in Barcelona helped to open my eyes to radical ideas. I also learned how things such as culture, politics, demographics, etc... effect architecture. My goal is to explore all of these angles to develop a well-informed project that I can be proud to put into my portfolio.

No comments: