Friday, September 01, 2006

Thoughts 9.1.06

So far the studio has proven to be a little more than what I had expected. I think that everyone in the class is working well together to generate ideas and to work through them, but there seems to be some misdirection in the air for me. I feel good about the case studies so far, and the feedback I've gotten from my professor, Ron, that has been helped refine my research and productivity. The communication is still an issue for me. The skype chat we had on wednesday seemed to work, but it got very confusing to try and read everyones input at once and really understand it before the next person chimed in. I just think I work better if I verbally talk through my ideas sometimes because they come so quickly through my mind, its hard to grab the right one at a given time. I'm glad to see that we are all able to communicate our ideas more articulately. Maybe these chats are what I need to sharpen my skills as a writer. I look forward to trying other ways to communicate. As far as studio prospects, I'm anxious to see how these megablog entries play into our design for the semester projects.

No comments: